Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's Mckinleigh's Birthday!

Seven years ago today God blessed us with an amazing little girl, Mckinleigh Grace!! She has been such a blessing in our lives! She LOVES to dance, sing, and do ANYTHING girly but she also likes to fish, ride fourwheelers and go to the deer lease! I don't know where I'd be without her. She is such a good big sister too! She loves her little brother so much! This year we have big plans for her birthday, she is having her FIRST slumber party!!! She has invited 5 of her closest girlfriends from school. We are going to play games, watch movies and eat popcorn and do girly stuff! I will post pics soon! I am so Lucky to have such an amazing little girl to share life with!
The day after she was born with her Mommy & Daddy.!

Mckinleigh this morning with her Birthday Breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a beautiful little girl! Makes me a little teary eyed to realize how fast babies grow. You should be one proud Momma though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abby! Yes it is very sad how fast they grow up ;(

    ReplyDelete